As we start the new year, it is always exciting to look back on all the great memories from the past year.
So what all happened this past year at FUSE?
1. FUSE was featured in a New York Times article about the switch to coworking across the United States.
2. The new website and app officially launched in February.
3. Maddie Martin became the Community Manager.
4. FUSE started hosting First Friday art events on the 5th floor and the balcony. One of our own members, Kayla Stock, featured her art.
5. NMotion moved up to the 5th floor and started a summer and fall cohort.
6. FUSE hosted the Meadowlark Music Festival on the 2nd-floor balcony featuring Howard Levy, a grammy award winner.
7. The 2019 Member Choice Awards listed FUSE Coworking as the member choice award for the best coworking space in Nebraska.
8. Maddie attended the Global Workspace Association Conference in Washington D.C. to learn more about other coworking spaces in the world.
9. FUSE added a new perk for members: discounted TriNet benefits.
10. FUSE created partnerships with coworking spaces throughout the midwest allowing members to drop in for free at several spaces.