There are many ways for local businesses to get involved at FUSE Coworking. One of the most popular ways is through our sponsorship packages. From room naming to event sponsorship, we have a package that's just right for your company.
Room Name Sponsorship Benefits
Level 1 • $7.5K / yr
LEVEL 2 • $6K / YR
LEVEL 3 • $3K / YR
NAME a room
- Named conference room, breakout room, or phone booth
- Logo decal on room's glass wall
- Fuse Members book "Company Name" Room
- Room availability based on sponsorship level
desk access for two
- 2 business-hour (8-5, M-F) transferable passes to allow anyone in your company access to FUSE
- FUSE staff will work with you to create and schedule 4 public speaking events
- Host 4 business events or meetings at FUSE in meeting rooms or the main event area with up to 120 people
- Press Release Announcing Sponsor/Partnership with FUSE
- Listed on the FUSE Sponsor webpage
- Mentioned in periodic social media posts and special events
- You and your guests may use the FUSE Podcast Studio up to 6 hours per month
COworking sponsorship • $500
FUSE and The Non-Profit Hub have teamed up to offer scholarships to entrepreneurs. Learn more about the program at (Google form link for people to apply for scholarship). Scholarship recipients will receive tours of Fuse and NP Hub and three months of Coworking at either or both spaces.
women in tech sponsorship • $500
FUSE supports diversity and gender equality and is actively supporting women in technology careers and entrepreneurship. Join us in our effort to provide women their choice of coworking and / or FUSE Academy courses .
Exhibition SPONSORSHIP • $1K
FUSE partners with The Outlook Project to promote local art and non-profits. Sponsor a First Friday reception to receive spotlight at reception and social media recognition.
Happy hour SPONSORSHIP • $250
FUSE hosts bi-weekly happy hours to encourage community within the startup ecosystem. These events are open to the public, spreading the good word about Lincoln startups to the community abroad.